Monday, March 31, 2008

Stateside

So I have about 700 photos to upload from Europe, which I do not have the patience to do right now. I do have photos from the two and a half days I spent in Arizona. Not much happened there. I mostly healed from playing dodgeball, watched movies, ate Mexican food, hung out with my parents, and went to a spring training baseball game. As luck would have it, the game I went to was between Colorado and Chicago at Chicago's park. It was almost 80 degrees that afternoon while Seattle was shivering at around 40, but our seats, which were free from a friend of my dad's, were right behind home plate. The photo doesn't illustrate that because my dad and I got up to see if my grandfather was still there in his first baseline seats, but he just left without telling us, so we watched the end of the game from there. The Rockies lost by one run, but does it really matter? In the end the Cubs will blow it in August and the Rockies will do the same in September. Nonetheless, I love baseball. Today is opening day!


No comments: